Ecological niche models in phylogeographic studies: applications, advances and precautions
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 233–248, March 2014
How to Cite
Alvarado-Serrano, D. F. and Knowles, L. L. (2014), Ecological niche models in phylogeographic studies: applications, advances and precautions. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 233–248. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12184
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 OCT 2013 09:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!