StreamingTrim 1.0: a Java software for dynamic trimming of 16S rRNA sequence data from metagenetic studies
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 426–434, March 2014
How to Cite
Bacci, G., Bazzicalupo, M., Benedetti, A. and Mengoni, A. (2014), StreamingTrim 1.0: a Java software for dynamic trimming of 16S rRNA sequence data from metagenetic studies. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 426–434. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12187
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2013 11:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- intramural funding of the university of Florence
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!