Evaluating the role of inbreeding depression in heterozygosity-fitness correlations: how useful are tests for identity disequilibrium?
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 519–530, May 2014
How to Cite
Kardos, M., Allendorf, F. W. and Luikart, G. (2014), Evaluating the role of inbreeding depression in heterozygosity-fitness correlations: how useful are tests for identity disequilibrium?. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 519–530. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12193
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 OCT 2013 11:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2012
- National Science Foundation EPSCoR. Grant Number: EPS-1101342
- Montana Ecology of Infectious Diseases NSF IGERT traineeship. Grant Number: DGE-0504628
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DEB-1067613, DEB-0723928
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!