The D1-D2 region of the large subunit ribosomal DNA as barcode for ciliates
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 458–468, May 2014
How to Cite
Stoeck, T., Przybos, E. and Dunthorn, M. (2014), The D1-D2 region of the large subunit ribosomal DNA as barcode for ciliates. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 458–468. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12195
- Issue online: 11 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 OCT 2013 05:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: STO414/3-1, DU1319/1-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!