Characterization and high cross-species transferability of microsatellite markers from the floral transcriptome of Aspidistra saxicola (Asparagaceae)
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 569–577, May 2014
How to Cite
Huang, D., Zhang, Y., Jin, M., Li, H., Song, Z., Wang, Y. and Chen, J. (2014), Characterization and high cross-species transferability of microsatellite markers from the floral transcriptome of Aspidistra saxicola (Asparagaceae). Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 569–577. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12197
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2013 03:05AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2014CB954100
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30970199
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!