Identification of aphids of Aphis frangulae-group living on Lamiaceae species through DNA barcode
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 447–457, May 2014
How to Cite
Massimino Cocuzza, G. E. and Cavalieri, V. (2014), Identification of aphids of Aphis frangulae-group living on Lamiaceae species through DNA barcode. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 447–457. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12199
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 NOV 2013 09:03PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!