Accession nos.: Raw RAD sequence data that were generated in this study were deposited in the NCBI short reads archive under accession SRP018752. Customized Perl Scripts: All customized scripts described in this study are available for downloading from animalgenome.org (http://www.animalgenome.org/tools/share/RAD_SNP_genotype_tools/).
A resource of single-nucleotide polymorphisms for rainbow trout generated by restriction-site associated DNA sequencing of doubled haploids
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 588–596, May 2014
How to Cite
Palti, Y., Gao, G., Miller, M. R., Vallejo, R. L., Wheeler, P. A., Quillet, E., Yao, J., Thorgaard, G. H., Salem, M. and Rexroad, C. E. (2014), A resource of single-nucleotide polymorphisms for rainbow trout generated by restriction-site associated DNA sequencing of doubled haploids. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 588–596. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12204
- Issue online: 11 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 NOV 2013 11:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2013
- USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture. Grant Number: 2011-67015-30091
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!