Applicability of RAD-tag genotyping for interfamilial comparisons: empirical data from two cetaceans
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 597–605, May 2014
How to Cite
Viricel, A., Pante, E., Dabin, W. and Simon-Bouhet, B. (2014), Applicability of RAD-tag genotyping for interfamilial comparisons: empirical data from two cetaceans. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 597–605. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12206
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 NOV 2013 02:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2013
- European Regional Development Fund
- Fond Européen de Développement Régional
- Actions internationales et rayonnement of the University of La Rochelle (AV)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!