Recovery of DNA barcodes from blackfly museum specimens (Diptera: Simuliidae) using primer sets that target a variety of sequence lengths
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 508–518, May 2014
How to Cite
Hernández-Triana, L. M., Prosser, S. W., Rodríguez-Perez, M. A., Chaverri, L. G., Hebert, P. D. N. and Ryan Gregory, T. (2014), Recovery of DNA barcodes from blackfly museum specimens (Diptera: Simuliidae) using primer sets that target a variety of sequence lengths. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 508–518. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12208
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 DEC 2013 02:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
- Genome Canada through the Ontario Genomics Institute (OGI)
- Canada Foundation
- Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation (MRI)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation
- CONACYT–México. Grant Numbers: 122424, 194045
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!