Recovery of DNA barcodes from blackfly museum specimens (Diptera: Simuliidae) using primer sets that target a variety of sequence lengths
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 508–518, May 2014
How to Cite
Hernández-Triana, L. M., Prosser, S. W., Rodríguez-Perez, M. A., Chaverri, L. G., Hebert, P. D. N. and Ryan Gregory, T. (2014), Recovery of DNA barcodes from blackfly museum specimens (Diptera: Simuliidae) using primer sets that target a variety of sequence lengths. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 508–518. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12208
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 DEC 2013 02:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
- Genome Canada through the Ontario Genomics Institute (OGI)
- Canada Foundation
- Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation (MRI)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation
- CONACYT–México. Grant Numbers: 122424, 194045
Data S1 Old samples of blackflies (Simuliidae) held at the NHM collection_2011, 2012: Project Code, Sample and Process ID, GenBank Accession Number, and Species Identification.
Data S2 DNA barcoding sequences alignment for old samples of blackflies held at the NHM collection 2011_2012.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.