Equal first authors.
hzar: hybrid zone analysis using an R software package
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 652–663, May 2014
How to Cite
Derryberry, E. P., Derryberry, G. E., Maley, J. M. and Brumfield, R. T. (2014), hzar: hybrid zone analysis using an R software package. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 652–663. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12209
- Issue online: 11 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 DEC 2013 02:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: DEB-0841729
- BoR Pfund. Grant Number: 167
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!