The use of archived tags in retrospective genetic analysis of fish
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 616–621, May 2014
How to Cite
Bonanomi, S., Overgaard Therkildsen, N., Berg Hedeholm, R., Hemmer-Hansen, J. and Nielsen, E. E. (2014), The use of archived tags in retrospective genetic analysis of fish. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 616–621. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12211
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 DEC 2013 02:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2013
- Danish Agency for Science, Technology and Innovation
- Nordic Centre for Research on Marine Ecosystems and Resources
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!