The use of archived tags in retrospective genetic analysis of fish
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 616–621, May 2014
How to Cite
Bonanomi, S., Overgaard Therkildsen, N., Berg Hedeholm, R., Hemmer-Hansen, J. and Nielsen, E. E. (2014), The use of archived tags in retrospective genetic analysis of fish. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 616–621. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12211
- Issue online: 11 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 DEC 2013 02:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2013
- Danish Agency for Science, Technology and Innovation
- Nordic Centre for Research on Marine Ecosystems and Resources
Data S1 Nanodrop outputs. Assessment of DNA concentration (ng/μL) and purity (A260/A280; A260/A230) of extracts from tag and otoliths for the same individual.
Data S2 DNA amplification success from tags and otoliths in relation to year of sampling for each of the four microsatellite loci.
|men12211-sup-0002-TableS1.xlsx||application/msexcel||16K||Table S1 Nanodrop outputs.|
|men12211-sup-0003-TableS2.xlsx||application/msexcel||15K||Table S2 DNA amplification success from tags and otoliths in relation to year of sampling for each of the four microsatellite loci.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.