Characterization of the house sparrow (Passer domesticus) transcriptome: a resource for molecular ecology and immunogenetics
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 636–646, May 2014
How to Cite
Ekblom, R., Wennekes, P., Horsburgh, G. J. and Burke, T. (2014), Characterization of the house sparrow (Passer domesticus) transcriptome: a resource for molecular ecology and immunogenetics. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 636–646. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12213
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 DEC 2013 09:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2013
- Carl Trygger Foundation. Grant Number: CTS 09:87
- UK Natural Environment Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!