Historical and non-invasive samples: a study case of genotyping errors in newly isolated microsatellites for the lesser anteater (Tamandua tetradactyla L., Pilosa)
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 531–540, May 2014
How to Cite
Clozato, C. L., Moraes-Barros, N., Santos, F. R. and Morgante, J. S. (2014), Historical and non-invasive samples: a study case of genotyping errors in newly isolated microsatellites for the lesser anteater (Tamandua tetradactyla L., Pilosa). Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 531–540. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12214
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 DEC 2013 09:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2013
- FAPESP. Grant Number: 08/52207-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!