Stronger transferability but lower variability in transcriptomic- than in anonymous microsatellites: evidence from Hylid frogs
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 716–725, July 2014
How to Cite
Dufresnes, C., Brelsford, A., Béziers, P. and Perrin, N. (2014), Stronger transferability but lower variability in transcriptomic- than in anonymous microsatellites: evidence from Hylid frogs. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 716–725. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12215
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 DEC 2013 09:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 31003A_129894
- University of Lausanne
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!