Nonconvergence in Bayesian estimation of migration rates
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 726–733, July 2014
How to Cite
Meirmans, P. G. (2014), Nonconvergence in Bayesian estimation of migration rates. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 726–733. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12216
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 DEC 2013 02:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2013
- Nederlandse Organisatie voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek. Grant Number: 838.06.042
|men12216-sup-0001-calculateDeviance.R||text/r||1K||Appendix S1 R script for calculating the Bayesian deviance from the trace file produced by bayesass.|
Table S1 References, experimental setup, and overall summary statistics for the 100 studies included in the literature survey.
Table S2 Per population, the results from the bayesass analyses collected from the 100 studies included in the literature survey.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.