Diagnostic gene expression biomarkers of coral thermal stress
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 667–678, July 2014
How to Cite
Kenkel, C. D., Sheridan, C., Leal, M. C., Bhagooli, R., Castillo, K. D., Kurata, N., McGinty, E., Goulet, T. L. and Matz, M. V. (2014), Diagnostic gene expression biomarkers of coral thermal stress. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 667–678. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12218
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 DEC 2013 04:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2013
- Western Indian Ocean Association of Marine Science (WIOMSA) . Grant Number: F3/5/5-A2/5-MCF/DM-A115
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia . Grant Number: SFRH/BD/63783/2009
- European Social Fund
- National funds
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: (IOS-0747205
- SPIRE program and UNC Chapel Hill Postdoctoral Scholars Award for Research Excellence
- UM ORSP and the National Science Foundation (IOS-0747205)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!