Development and testing of a genetic marker-based pedigree reconstruction system ‘PR-genie’ incorporating size-class data
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 857–870, July 2014
How to Cite
Cope, R. C., Lanyon, J. M., Seddon, J. M. and Pollett, P. K. (2014), Development and testing of a genetic marker-based pedigree reconstruction system ‘PR-genie’ incorporating size-class data. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 857–870. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12219
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 DEC 2013 07:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2013
- Australian Research Council (ARC)
- Australian Postgraduate Award (Industry) (APAI)
- Sea World Research and Rescue Foundation Australia
- Winifred Violet Scott Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!