Bacterial endosymbiont infections in ‘living fossils’: a case study of North American vaejovid scorpions
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 789–793, July 2014
How to Cite
Bryson, R. W. (2014), Bacterial endosymbiont infections in ‘living fossils’: a case study of North American vaejovid scorpions. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 789–793. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12220
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 DEC 2013 10:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!