A targeted next-generation sequencing toolkit for exon-based cichlid phylogenomics
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 802–811, July 2014
How to Cite
Ilves, K. L. and López-Fernández, H. (2014), A targeted next-generation sequencing toolkit for exon-based cichlid phylogenomics. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 802–811. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12222
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2014 11:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2013
- Royal Ontario Museum
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!