Computational identification of miRNAs, their targets and functions in three-spined stickleback (Gasterosteus aculeatus)
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 768–777, July 2014
How to Cite
Chaturvedi, A., Raeymaekers, J. A. M. and Volckaert, F. A. M. (2014), Computational identification of miRNAs, their targets and functions in three-spined stickleback (Gasterosteus aculeatus). Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 768–777. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12223
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JAN 2014 12:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2013
- Research Foundation – Flanders
- University of Leuven. Grant Number: PF/10/07
- EU Marie Curie Fellow. Grant Number: IEF 300256
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!