Ultra-deep Illumina sequencing accurately identifies MHC class IIb alleles and provides evidence for copy number variation in the guppy (Poecilia reticulata)
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 753–767, July 2014
How to Cite
Lighten, J., van Oosterhout, C., Paterson, I. G., McMullan, M. and Bentzen, P. (2014), Ultra-deep Illumina sequencing accurately identifies MHC class IIb alleles and provides evidence for copy number variation in the guppy (Poecilia reticulata). Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 753–767. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12225
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JAN 2014 12:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!