These authors contributed equally to this work.
Genome-wide variation within and between wild and domestic yak
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 794–801, July 2014
How to Cite
Wang, K., Hu, Q., Ma, H., Wang, L., Yang, Y., Luo, W. and Qiu, Q. (2014), Genome-wide variation within and between wild and domestic yak. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 794–801. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12226
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JAN 2014 12:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2013
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2013AA102505 3-2
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31322052, 31200946
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Numbers: lzujbky-2009-k05, lzujbky-2013-205
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!