Conserved genetic regions across angiosperms as tools to develop single-copy nuclear markers in gymnosperms: an example using cycads
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
Published 2014. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 831–845, July 2014
How to Cite
Salas-Leiva, D. E., Meerow, A. W., Francisco-Ortega, J., Calonje, M., Griffith, M. P., Stevenson, D. W. and Nakamura, K. (2014), Conserved genetic regions across angiosperms as tools to develop single-copy nuclear markers in gymnosperms: an example using cycads. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 831–845. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12228
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JAN 2014 11:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB 1050340
- Mohamed Bin Zayed Species Conservation Fund. Grant Number: 0925331
- Montgomery Botanical Center
- United States Department of Agriculture-ARS
- Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!