Development of SNP-genotyping arrays in two shellfish species
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 820–830, July 2014
How to Cite
Lapègue, S., Harrang, E., Heurtebise, S., Flahauw, E., Donnadieu, C., Gayral, P., Ballenghien, M., Genestout, L., Barbotte, L., Mahla, R., Haffray, P. and Klopp, C. (2014), Development of SNP-genotyping arrays in two shellfish species. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 820–830. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12230
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JAN 2014 11:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2013
- FranceAgrimer. Grant Number: SIVAL NL: 2010-1021
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche ‘Génomique animale’ Programme. Grant Numbers: ANR-08-GENM-041, ANR-08-blanc-0334-01
- Atlantic Area Transnational Program
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 232971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!