Development of SNP-genotyping arrays in two shellfish species
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 820–830, July 2014
How to Cite
Lapègue, S., Harrang, E., Heurtebise, S., Flahauw, E., Donnadieu, C., Gayral, P., Ballenghien, M., Genestout, L., Barbotte, L., Mahla, R., Haffray, P. and Klopp, C. (2014), Development of SNP-genotyping arrays in two shellfish species. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 820–830. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12230
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JAN 2014 11:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2013
- FranceAgrimer. Grant Number: SIVAL NL: 2010-1021
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche ‘Génomique animale’ Programme. Grant Numbers: ANR-08-GENM-041, ANR-08-blanc-0334-01
- Atlantic Area Transnational Program
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 232971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!