First insights into the transcriptome and development of new genomic tools of a widespread circum-Mediterranean tree species, Pinus halepensis Mill
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 846–856, July 2014
How to Cite
Pinosio, S., González-Martínez, S. C., Bagnoli, F., Cattonaro, F., Grivet, D., Marroni, F., Lorenzo, Z., Pausas, J. G., Verdú, M. and Vendramin, G. G. (2014), First insights into the transcriptome and development of new genomic tools of a widespread circum-Mediterranean tree species, Pinus halepensis Mill. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 846–856. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12232
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JAN 2014 02:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2013
- Spanish National Research Plan
- VaMPiro. Grant Number: CGL2008-05289-C02-01/02
- TrEvol. Grant Number: CGL2012-39938-C02-01
- AdapCon. Grant Number: CGL2011-30182-C02-01
- ERA-Net BiodivERsA. Grant Number: EUI2008-03713
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness
- Italian Ministry of Education and Scientific Research (‘Biodiversitalia’). Grant Number: RBAP10A2T4
- Ramón y Cajal. Grant Number: PIEF-GA-2012-328146
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!