These authors contributed equally to the work.
PCR-based isolation of multigene families: lessons from the avian MHC class IIB
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 778–788, July 2014
How to Cite
Burri, R., Promerová, M., Goebel, J. and Fumagalli, L. (2014), PCR-based isolation of multigene families: lessons from the avian MHC class IIB. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 778–788. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12234
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2014 10:31AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 3100A0-109852/1
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: P505/10/1871
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!