A reliable DNA barcode reference library for the identification of the North European shelf fish fauna
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 1060–1071, September 2014
How to Cite
Knebelsberger, T., Landi, M., Neumann, H., Kloppmann, M., Sell, A. F., Campbell, P. D., Laakmann, S., Raupach, M. J., Carvalho, G. R. and Costa, F. O. (2014), A reliable DNA barcode reference library for the identification of the North European shelf fish fauna. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 1060–1071. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12238
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2013
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: 03F0499A
- Marie Curie Fellowship. Grant Number: MEIF-CT-2005-024996
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (FCT), Portugal. Grant Numbers: FCOMP-01-0124-FEDER-010596, PEst-C/BIA/UI4050/2011
- FCT fellowship. Grant Number: SFRH/BPD/45246/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!