The effects of read length, quality and quantity on microsatellite discovery and primer development: from Illumina to PacBio
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 953–965, September 2014
How to Cite
Wei, N., Bemmels, J. B. and Dick, C. W. (2014), The effects of read length, quality and quantity on microsatellite discovery and primer development: from Illumina to PacBio. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 953–965. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12245
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 FEB 2014 10:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2013
- Rackham Graduate Student Research Grant
- University of Michigan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!