Genome skimming by shotgun sequencing helps resolve the phylogeny of a pantropical tree family
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 966–975, September 2014
How to Cite
Malé, P.-J. G., Bardon, L., Besnard, G., Coissac, E., Delsuc, F., Engel, J., Lhuillier, E., Scotti-Saintagne, C., Tinaut, A. and Chave, J. (2014), Genome skimming by shotgun sequencing helps resolve the phylogeny of a pantropical tree family. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 966–975. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12246
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAR 2014 01:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2013
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Numbers: ANR-10-LABX-25-01, ANR-10-LABX-0041
- Institut des Sciences de l'Evolution. Grant Number: ISEM 2014-021
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!