These authors contributed equally to this work.
Identification of putative orthologous genes for the phylogenetic reconstruction of temperate woody bamboos (Poaceae: Bambusoideae)
Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 988–999, September 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, L.-N., Zhang, X.-Z., Zhang, Y.-X., Zeng, C.-X., Ma, P.-F., Zhao, L., Guo, Z.-H. and Li, D.-Z. (2014), Identification of putative orthologous genes for the phylogenetic reconstruction of temperate woody bamboos (Poaceae: Bambusoideae). Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 988–999. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12248
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAR 2014 07:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31100148, 30990244, U1136603
- Yunnan Provincial Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!