Highly effective sequencing whole chloroplast genomes of angiosperms by nine novel universal primer pairs
Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 1024–1031, September 2014
How to Cite
Yang, J.-B., Li, D.-Z. and Li, H.-T. (2014), Highly effective sequencing whole chloroplast genomes of angiosperms by nine novel universal primer pairs. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 1024–1031. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12251
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 MAR 2014 12:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31170182, 30870169
- National 863 Project of China. Grant Number: 2012AA021801
- Instruments Development and Technology Innovation Project of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (Integrated Development System for Acquiring Plant Genetic Information Efficiency)
- Yunnan Provincial Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2010CD108
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!