Tissue storage and primer selection influence pyrosequencing-based inferences of diversity and community composition of endolichenic and endophytic fungi
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 1032–1048, September 2014
How to Cite
U'Ren, J. M., Riddle, J. M., Monacell, J. T., Carbone, I., Miadlikowska, J. and Arnold, A. E. (2014), Tissue storage and primer selection influence pyrosequencing-based inferences of diversity and community composition of endolichenic and endophytic fungi. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 1032–1048. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12252
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2014 07:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2013
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DEB-1045766, DEB-0640996, DEB-1046065, NSF-1025930, DEB-1046167
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!