Performance comparison of genetic markers for high-throughput sequencing-based biodiversity assessment in complex communities
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 1049–1059, September 2014
How to Cite
Zhan, A., Bailey, S. A., Heath, D. D. and Macisaac, H. J. (2014), Performance comparison of genetic markers for high-throughput sequencing-based biodiversity assessment in complex communities. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 1049–1059. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12254
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAR 2014 03:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2013
- One-Three-Five Program. Grant Number: YSW2013B02
- Research Center for Eco-Environmental Sciences
- 100 Talents Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- NSERC Canadian Aquatic Invasive Species Network (CAISN)
- NSERC Discovery Accelerator Supplement
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!