Automated DNA-based plant identification for large-scale biodiversity assessment
Article first published online: 12 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 136–152, January 2015
How to Cite
Papadopoulou, A., Chesters, D., Coronado, I., De la Cadena, G., Cardoso, A., Reyes, J. C., Maes, J.-M., Rueda, R. M. and Gómez-Zurita, J. (2015), Automated DNA-based plant identification for large-scale biodiversity assessment. Molecular Ecology Resources, 15: 136–152. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12256
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 MAR 2014 11:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2013
- Spanish private fund
- Fundación BBVA
- Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation. Grant Number: PCI-AECID 2010
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KSXC2-EW-B-02
- Chinese National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 30870268, 31172048, J1210002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!