De novo assembly and characterization of the skeletal muscle and electric organ transcriptomes of the African weakly electric fish Campylomormyrus compressirostris (Mormyridae, Teleostei)
Article first published online: 23 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 1222–1230, November 2014
How to Cite
Lamanna, F., Kirschbaum, F. and Tiedemann, R. (2014), De novo assembly and characterization of the skeletal muscle and electric organ transcriptomes of the African weakly electric fish Campylomormyrus compressirostris (Mormyridae, Teleostei). Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 1222–1230. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12260
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 APR 2014 04:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2014
- University of Potsdam
- Leibniz-SAW-project GENART
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!