Noninvasive individual and species identification of jaguars (Panthera onca), pumas (Puma concolor) and ocelots (Leopardus pardalis) in Belize, Central America using cross-species microsatellites and faecal DNA
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 1171–1182, November 2014
How to Cite
Wultsch, C., Waits, L. P. and Kelly, M. J. (2014), Noninvasive individual and species identification of jaguars (Panthera onca), pumas (Puma concolor) and ocelots (Leopardus pardalis) in Belize, Central America using cross-species microsatellites and faecal DNA. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 1171–1182. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12266
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 APR 2014 09:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2013
- National Geographic Society/Waitt
- Wildlife Conservation Society/Jaguar Conservation Fund
- Acorn Alcinda Foundation
- Oregon Zoo Conservation Fund
- Woodland Park Zoo/Jaguar Conservation Fund
- Philadelphia Zoo
- Explorers Club/Exploration Fund
- Department of Fish and Wildlife Conservation
- Virginia Tech
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!