SimRAD: an R package for simulation-based prediction of the number of loci expected in RADseq and similar genotyping by sequencing approaches
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 1314–1321, November 2014
How to Cite
Lepais, O. and Weir, J. T. (2014), SimRAD: an R package for simulation-based prediction of the number of loci expected in RADseq and similar genotyping by sequencing approaches. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 1314–1321. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12273
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAY 2014 01:08PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2014
- Marie Curie Action Career Integration Grant of the European Union. Grant Numbers: FP7-PEOPLE-2011-CIG, 303526
- NSERC Discovery
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!