P. A. Larsen and C. R. Campbell contributed equally to this work
Next-generation approaches to advancing eco-immunogenomic research in critically endangered primates
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 1198–1209, November 2014
How to Cite
Larsen, P. A., Campbell, C. R. and Yoder, A. D. (2014), Next-generation approaches to advancing eco-immunogenomic research in critically endangered primates. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 1198–1209. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12274
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2014
- Duke University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!