Development of genomic resources for Nothofagus species using next-generation sequencing data
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 1281–1295, November 2014
How to Cite
El Mujtar, V. A., Gallo, L. A., Lang, T. and Garnier-Géré, P. (2014), Development of genomic resources for Nothofagus species using next-generation sequencing data. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 1281–1295. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12276
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 MAY 2014 05:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2014
- EVOLTREE network of Excellence. Grant Number: 016322
- Programa de Mejoramiento de Especies Forestales (PROMEF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!