DNA barcoding of Murinae (Rodentia: Muridae) and Arvicolinae (Rodentia: Cricetidae) distributed in China
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 153–167, January 2015
How to Cite
Li, J., Zheng, X., Cai, Y., Zhang, X., Yang, M., Yue, B. and Li, J. (2015), DNA barcoding of Murinae (Rodentia: Muridae) and Arvicolinae (Rodentia: Cricetidae) distributed in China. Molecular Ecology Resources, 15: 153–167. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12279
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAY 2014 01:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2014
- National Science and Technology Support Project of China. Grant Number: 2012BAC01B06
- Sichuan Youth Science and Technology Foundation. Grant Number: 2011JQ0022
- Scientific Research Foundation
- State Education Ministry. Grant Number: 20111568-8-3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!