Distance, flow and PCR inhibition: eDNA dynamics in two headwater streams
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 216–227, January 2015
How to Cite
Jane, S. F., Wilcox, T. M., McKelvey, K. S., Young, M. K., Schwartz, M. K., Lowe, W. H., Letcher, B. H. and Whiteley, A. R. (2015), Distance, flow and PCR inhibition: eDNA dynamics in two headwater streams. Molecular Ecology Resources, 15: 216–227. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12285
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAY 2014 10:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2014
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship. Grant Number: DGE-1313190
- Rocky Mountain Research Station
- USDA Forest Service. Grant Number: 11-JV-11221635-081
- National Institute of Food and Agriculture
- US Department of Agriculture
- Massachusetts Agricultural Experiment Station
- Environmental Conservation Department of the University of Massachusetts Amherst. Grant Number: MAS #14
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!