Pipeliner: software to evaluate the performance of bioinformatics pipelines for next-generation resequencing
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 99–106, January 2015
How to Cite
Nevado, B. and Perez-Enciso, M. (2015), Pipeliner: software to evaluate the performance of bioinformatics pipelines for next-generation resequencing. Molecular Ecology Resources, 15: 99–106. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12286
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAY 2014 10:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2014
- Consolider. Grant Number: CSD2007-00036
- Centre for Research in Agrigenomics. Grant Number: AGL2010-14822
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!