A likelihood-based approach for assessment of extra-pair paternity and conspecific brood parasitism in natural populations
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2014
Published 2014. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 107–116, January 2015
How to Cite
Lemons, P. R., Marshall, T. C., McCloskey, S. E., Sethi, S. A., Schmutz, J. A. and Sedinger, J. S. (2015), A likelihood-based approach for assessment of extra-pair paternity and conspecific brood parasitism in natural populations. Molecular Ecology Resources, 15: 107–116. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12287
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: OPP 9214970, DEB 9815383, OPP 9985931, OPP 0196406
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!