Efficient and sensitive identification and quantification of airborne pollen using next-generation DNA sequencing
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 8–16, January 2015
How to Cite
Kraaijeveld, K., de Weger, L. A., Ventayol García, M., Buermans, H., Frank, J., Hiemstra, P. S. and den Dunnen, J. T. (2015), Efficient and sensitive identification and quantification of airborne pollen using next-generation DNA sequencing. Molecular Ecology Resources, 15: 8–16. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12288
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUN 2014 01:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2013
- Centre for Medical Systems Biology and the Sequencing Analysis Support Core of the Leiden University Medical Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!