Efficient development of highly polymorphic microsatellite markers based on polymorphic repeats in transcriptome sequences of multiple individuals
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 17–27, January 2015
How to Cite
Vukosavljev, M., Esselink, G. D., van ’t Westende, W. P. C., Cox, P., Visser, R. G. F., Arens, P. and Smulders, M. J. M. (2015), Efficient development of highly polymorphic microsatellite markers based on polymorphic repeats in transcriptome sequences of multiple individuals. Molecular Ecology Resources, 15: 17–27. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12289
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUN 2014 11:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2014
- TTI Green Genetics project ‘Hyperrose’
- TKI Polyploids project. Grant Number: BO-26.03-002-001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!