Restriction site-associated DNA sequencing, genotyping error estimation and de novo assembly optimization for population genetic inference
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 28–41, January 2015
How to Cite
Mastretta-Yanes, A., Arrigo, N., Alvarez, N., Jorgensen, T. H., Piñero, D. and Emerson, B. C. (2015), Restriction site-associated DNA sequencing, genotyping error estimation and de novo assembly optimization for population genetic inference. Molecular Ecology Resources, 15: 28–41. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12291
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUN 2014 06:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2013
- Research and Specialist Computing Support service at UEA
- CONACYT doctorate scholarship. Grant Numbers: 213538, 178245
- SSE Rosemary. Grant Number: PP00P3_144870
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!