Molecular taxonomic identification in the absence of a ‘barcoding gap’: a test with the endemic flora of the Canarian oceanic hotspot
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 42–56, January 2015
How to Cite
Jaén-Molina, R., Marrero-Rodríguez, Á., Reyes-Betancort, J. A., Santos-Guerra, A., Naranjo-Suárez, J. and Caujapé-Castells, J. (2015), Molecular taxonomic identification in the absence of a ‘barcoding gap’: a test with the endemic flora of the Canarian oceanic hotspot. Molecular Ecology Resources, 15: 42–56. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12292
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2014 07:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2013
- ACIISI, Gobierno de Canarias
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
- ‘Demiurgo’. Grant Number: (MAC/1/C20)
- ‘Bioclimac’. Grant Number: (MAC/1/C067)
- NY Botanical Garden
- NY Botanical Garden at Bronx
- ‘Fundación Canaria Amurga Maspalomas’
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!